In this episode I talk about:
- Importance of creating targeted group courses in the language education market
- Need to understand the target audience and their specific needs
- Designing a curriculum that addresses those needs and provides tangible outcomes
- Emphasizing the benefits of group classes and networking opportunities
- Effective marketing and clear communication of the value of the course
Ready to run your own profitable group language class? Join my free event starting 23rd October 2023. Sign up here!
Thanks for tuning into the Get Richer Teacher Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review.
Hey, I’m Ola!
For the last 2 years I have been helping language teachers like you build online brands, connect with their perfect students and make more money. I used to be a teacher, a teacher trainer and even ran my own language school in the past, but I am now focused on coaching teachers full-time (and I love it!) So far I have helped over 400 language educators from all over the world and my mission is to see the world where teachers thrive, enjoy the hell out of life and their job and have a great impact on their students lives (without burnout or selling their souls).
How we can work together for free:
- you can listen to this weekly podcast!
- you can read my blog
- you can follow me on Instagram where I share tons of tips and inspiration for teachers in business
You can also pay me for help in your teaching business. Take a look at what I offer here!
Whatever you choose – I’m totally committed to your success! Go get richer, teacher!