This week’s episode starts with a rant about Instagram! I then follow on to talk about:
- What we know as teachers is worth so much more than what social media rates it for.
- How to take back control of your social media use.
- Tips on how to stop worrying about social media content.
- Where is it more likely to find your ideal people?
- Why you need to create a freebie.
- Repurposing your content
You’ve been officially invited to join “Email fluent’ – the first and only live 5-week email marketing course that gives language teachers the knowledge, tools and confidence to start, send and sell through their very own email newsletter. Join us before 19/05!
Thanks for tuning into the Get Richer Teacher Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favourite episodes on social media. Get your free 10 ways to find students for your language classes here.
Now, it’s time to go get richer, teacher!