In this episode I talk about:
- my journey from working in a language school to starting my own online language school
- Adapting to online teaching during the pandemic and helping others transition
- Feeling the need for change and embracing a new identity as a language school owner
- Importance of messy action, trust, and building a strong community
- Invitation for language school owners to seek support and guidance
Thanks for tuning into the Get Richer Teacher Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review.
Hey, I’m Ola!
For the last 2 years I have been helping language teachers like you build online brands, connect with their perfect students and make more money. I used to be a teacher, a teacher trainer and even ran my own language school in the past, but I am now focused on coaching teachers full-time (and I love it!) So far I have helped over 300 hundred language educators from all over the world and my mission is to see the world where teachers thrive, enjoy the hell out of life and their job and have a great impact on their students lives (without burnout or selling their souls).
How we can work together for free:
- you can listen to this weekly podcast!
- you can read my blog
- you can watch my ’10 ways to find perfect students’ training for free here
- you can request my ebook with 33 ideas for things you can sell as a teacher here
- you can follow me on Instagram where I share tons of tips and inspiration for teachers in business
You can also pay me for help in your teaching business:
- you can buy one of my many digital and hybrid courses
- we can work together in my 1:1 coaching/mentoring program
- you can join my group coaching Mastermind experience
Whatever you choose – I’m totally committed to your success! Go get richer, teacher!