In this episode we’re talking about avoiding burnout in your freelance teaching business. The topics I cover are:
- Avoiding burnout and maintaining work-life balance.
- Setting boundaries with oneself and others.
- Understanding the link between burnout and hormones.
- Developing a personalized self-care routine.
- Shifting mindset to see rest as preparation for work.
- Finding ways to plan and organize work effectively.
[00:02:01] Tips for avoiding burnout and improving productivity.
[00:06:16] Burnout and hormones linked to menstrual cycle.
[00:09:53] Setting boundaries is challenging but necessary.
[00:12:16] Unsustainable self-care, need a new approach.
[00:15:49] Self care: path of least resistance. Mindset shift: rest prepares for work. Anxiety of going to work on Monday.
[00:17:36] Flexibility in planning can lead to success.
Thanks for tuning into the Get Richer Teacher Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review.
Hey, I’m Ola!
For the last 2 years I have been helping language teachers like you build online brands, connect with their perfect students and make more money. I used to be a teacher, a teacher trainer and even ran my own language school in the past, but I am now focused on coaching teachers full-time (and I love it!) So far I have helped over 300 hundred language educators from all over the world and my mission is to see the world where teachers thrive, enjoy the hell out of life and their job and have a great impact on their students lives (without burnout or selling their souls).
How we can work together for free:
- you can listen to this weekly podcast!
- you can read my blog
- you can watch my ’10 ways to find perfect students’ training for free here
- you can request my ebook with 33 ideas for things you can sell as a teacher here
- you can follow me on Instagram where I share tons of tips and inspiration for teachers in business
You can also pay me for help in your teaching business:
- you can buy one of my many digital and hybrid courses
- we can work together in my 1:1 coaching/mentoring program
- you can join my group coaching Mastermind experience
Whatever you choose – I’m totally committed to your success! Go get richer, teacher!