In this episode, I give you a list of the benefits (and some limited drawbacks) of running discovery calls/language consultations with potential new students. I also talk about what needs to happen before, in the meeting, and afterwards, so the chances of you landing a lovely new client to work with are higher!
- How consultations are a fantastic chance to build trust with strangers.
- People want to have a chat with you -.
- Teachers are such good connectors that it only takes a conversation for someone to jump on board.
- How to set the tone for a successful meeting.
- Make them feel like they’re in good hands.
Thanks for tuning into the Get Richer Teacher Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media. Get your free 10 ways to find students for your language classes here.
Now, it’s time to go get richer, teacher!