Teachers sometimes talk to me and say ‘but nothing is working for me’! And I totally understand the frustration.
But have you ever wondered that maybe you’re just focusing on the wrong things?
In this episode I’m dissecting the common things that people focus on that aren’t exactly serving them, such as:
- Number of followers on social media
- Social media content over other ways of connecting with their audience
- What they need to improve about themselves
- The busy work that doesn’t move the needle
- Thinking of perfect solutions
- Things that work for others…
And a few more! Give it a listen to check whether if you’re focusing on the right things!
Thanks for tuning into the Get Richer Teacher Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favourite episodes on social media. Get your free marketing 10 ways to find students for your language classes here.
Now, it’s time to go get richer, teacher!