I feel like this episode has been long overdue! I recently received a message from one of you about how she is aware that many students enrolled in multiple English teaching programs (hers included) and shared how much they paid. And the prices were shockingly low. Even the students were shocked!
So here I am, debunking the myths and sharing some tips on how to price your teaching. I’ll tackle some issues that always come up:
- Does charging less mean more students?
- How to overcome the fear of charging more?
- What charging less does to you and your students
- Why we still think education should be affordable
- How to have a sustainable pricing strategy in your teaching business.
And if you’re wanting to learn more about pricing check out my mini course!
Thanks for tuning into the Get Richer Teacher Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favourite episodes on social media. Get your free marketing 10 ways to find students for your language classes here.
Now, it’s time to go get richer, teacher!