So, here’s something new! I’ve crowd-sourced this episode because I thought that’be really useful for you and give you some concrete answers to some most common questions.
The questions I answered include:
1. Where do I find students to sign up for my classes?
2. How do I sell my classes without being spammy?
3. How to convince people to sign up for my group classes?
4. How to create social media content for my business?
5. How to make more money as a teacher?
6. Should I invest in FB or IG ads?
7. When do I announce prices of my course?
8. How do I announce changes to my offers/prices/rules in my teaching business/school?
9. How to set boundaries with my students/clients?
10. How to look after my mental health?
Thanks for tuning into the Get Richer Teacher Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favourite episodes on social media. Get your free marketing 10 ways to find students for your language classes here.
Now, it’s time to go get richer, teacher!