You’re in for a treat! This episode would not have happened if I hadn’t heard my beautiful teacher clients talk about their struggles of promoting their group classes! Thanks to them I know first hand what thee struggles are!
Are any of those true for you too?
- you’ve got lots of 1:1 students
- you’re getting tired because you’re essentially trading time for money
- you’ve got trouble convincing people to sign up for your group classes
- you don’t seem convinced/confident about running them
- your students always come up with excuses not to sign up for your group classes
If so, then you HAVE TO listen to this episode. I share all the tips I know to change that for you.
Thanks for tuning into the Get Richer Teacher Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favourite episodes on social media. Get your free marketing 10 ways to find students for your language classes here.
Now, it’s time to go get richer, teacher!