In this episode we talk about:
- Catherine Angus, an English language teacher, shares her journey of creating a podcast and pronunciation course for teachers
- The podcast, Hear You Go, focuses on the messy and unpredictable aspects of spoken English
- Catherine noticed a gap in the market for authentic and engaging listening materials and decided to fill that gap with her podcast
- The podcast has become an integral part of Catherine’s business, complementing her one-on-one coaching and pronunciation course
- Catherine emphasizes the importance of clarity in her business and how it has helped her feel more competent and capable of helping teachers achieve their goals
- She takes a positive and authentic approach to social media, focusing on community building and supporting others
Follow Catherine on Instagram especially if you’re an English teacher and need help with your own pronunciation!
Thanks for tuning into the Get Richer Teacher Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review.
Hey, I’m Ola!
For the last 2 years I have been helping language teachers like you build online brands, connect with their perfect students and make more money. I used to be a teacher, a teacher trainer and even ran my own language school in the past, but I am now focused on coaching teachers full-time (and I love it!) So far I have helped over 400 language educators from all over the world and my mission is to see the world where teachers thrive, enjoy the hell out of life and their job and have a great impact on their students lives (without burnout or selling their souls).
How we can work together for free:
- you can listen to this weekly podcast!
- you can read my blog
- you can follow me on Instagram where I share tons of tips and inspiration for teachers in business
You can also pay me for help in your teaching business. Take a look at what I offer here!
Whatever you choose – I’m totally committed to your success! Go get richer, teacher!