In this episode I talk about:
- The dangers of charging too little for language lessons
- Pricing based on value and commitment, not just time spent teaching
- Risks of charging too little: resentment, lack of progress, high maintenance clients, financial struggles
- Encouragement to raise prices and attract committed students
Thanks for tuning into the Get Richer Teacher Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review.
Hey, I’m Ola!
For the last 2 years I have been helping language teachers like you build online brands, connect with their perfect students and make more money. I used to be a teacher, a teacher trainer and even ran my own language school in the past, but I am now focused on coaching teachers full-time (and I love it!) So far I have helped over 400 language educators from all over the world and my mission is to see the world where teachers thrive, enjoy the hell out of life and their job and have a great impact on their students lives (without burnout or selling their souls).
How we can work together for free:
- you can listen to this weekly podcast!
- you can read my blog
- you can follow me on Instagram where I share tons of tips and inspiration for teachers in business
You can also pay me for help in your teaching business. Take a look at what I offer here!
Whatever you choose – I’m totally committed to your success! Go get richer, teacher!