In this episode we talk about:
- Language education market challenges: low pay for teachers, native speakerism, and outdated teaching formats
- Ola’s mission to empower language teachers to build profitable and enjoyable businesses
- Introduction of guest Gina, an ELT marketing consultant, sharing her journey and expertise
- Discussion on the misconceptions around native speaker teachers and the importance of qualifications and results in marketing language courses
- Emphasis on the need for a strategic approach to social media marketing and the role of mindset in building a successful language education business
Thanks for tuning into the Get Richer Teacher Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review.
Hey, I’m Ola!
For the last 2 years I have been helping language teachers like you build online brands, connect with their perfect students and make more money. I used to be a teacher, a teacher trainer and even ran my own language school in the past, but I am now focused on coaching teachers full-time (and I love it!) So far I have helped over 400 language educators from all over the world and my mission is to see the world where teachers thrive, enjoy the hell out of life and their job and have a great impact on their students lives (without burnout or selling their souls).
How we can work together for free:
- you can listen to this weekly podcast!
- you can read my blog
- you can follow me on Instagram where I share tons of tips and inspiration for teachers in business
You can also pay me for help in your teaching business. Take a look at what I offer here!
Whatever you choose – I’m totally committed to your success! Go get richer, teacher!