In this episode we’re talking about building a teacher personal brand:
- While language skills are crucial, they shouldn’t be the sole determinant of success. Showcase your broader understanding of what it takes to become a fluent speaker – don’t build your brand solely on your language expertise
- Embracing authenticity: Standing out from the crowd by showing up online as your genuine self. Let your personality shine through and infuse it into every aspect of your brand, from visual elements like colours to the choice of fonts. Authenticity attracts an engaged audience.
- Considering your target audience: Building an effective brand requires a good relationship with your customers. Identify your target audience and develop a deep understanding of their needs and desires. Create content that entertains, engages, and aligns with your values.
If you’re at the beginning of your teacher brand building journey you may find my new free audio training called ‘Teacher starter kit’ may be of interest. It’s a 5-day step-by-step process to help you build a profitable, sustainable and enjoyable teaching business from scratch. You can get access to it here:
[00:03:36] Start by analyzing yourself, find your passion. The Big Leap is a helpful book. Brands should be unique and reflect you. Consider using a SWOT analysis.
[00:05:26] Consider writing, leverage opportunities, minimise weaknesses.
[00:07:49] Colours and fonts represent me perfectly. Branding and customer relationships are crucial. Target audience matters.
[00:13:33] Teacher’s focus on language limits success.
[00:14:50] Building a brand means more than language. Becoming an influencer attracts brands and money.
Thanks for tuning into the Get Richer Teacher Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review.
Hey, I’m Ola!
For the last 2 years I have been helping language teachers like you build online brands, connect with their perfect students and make more money. I used to be a teacher, a teacher trainer and even ran my own language school in the past, but I am now focused on coaching teachers full-time (and I love it!) So far I have helped over 300 hundred language educators from all over the world and my mission is to see the world where teachers thrive, enjoy the hell out of life and their job and have a great impact on their students lives (without burnout or selling their souls).
How we can work together for free:
- you can listen to this weekly podcast!
- you can read my blog
- you can watch my ’10 ways to find perfect students’ training for free here
- you can request my ebook with 33 ideas for things you can sell as a teacher here
- you can follow me on Instagram where I share tons of tips and inspiration for teachers in business
You can also pay me for help in your teaching business:
- you can buy one of my many digital and hybrid courses
- we can work together in my 1:1 coaching/mentoring program
- you can join my group coaching Mastermind experience
Whatever you choose – I’m totally committed to your success! Go get richer, teacher!