In today’s episode, we’re talking about ways to convince people to sign up to your list and why this actually should be your priority:
- Why email marketing is the answer to social media.
- It makes a huge difference when people give you permission to contact them.
- When people see your social media presence for the first time, the next step should be signing up to your list.
- How to get more people to sign up to your email list.
- Organise a free discussion/live event.
- Freebies are things that you create that help your people solve a problem.
- Why you need to sign up for the ‘RACE TO 100’ challenge
- The fear of not knowing what to write.
📩 RACE TO 100 CHALLENGE!📩 You may also have heard me speak about the challenge happening on the 8th May. It’s completely free and will teach you how to set up your email marketing system and get your first 100 subscribers! You cannot miss it. Myself and Lauren can’t wait to meet you there! Sign up now using this link!
Thanks for tuning into the Get Richer Teacher Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favourite episodes on social media. Get your free 10 ways to find students for your language classes here.
Now, it’s time to go get richer, teacher!