In this episode I talk about the difficult situation when you have to break up with a student. I touch on reasons why you may need to and give you tips on how to do it painlessly (well, almost!) and why it may actually be a good thing! Listen up to get the courage you need to break up with your pain the neck of a student! Points covered:
- Why and how do you approach finding clients?
- How do you know if you’re having to deal with a bad client?
- Why we feel more resentful when someone cancels a lesson than grateful?
- How to break up with a student?
- It’s not your responsibility to find a replacement, but you can.
- It’s about boundaries. You are responsible for setting them.
- It’s also fine to say “no”.
Thanks for tuning into the Get Richer Teacher Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media. Get your free 10 ways to find students for your language classes here.
Now, it’s time to go get richer, teacher!